Parking Enforcement Officer * FULL TIME * Potential for Permanent * Outdoors *Customer Service *
MUST HAVE Full driving licence and own car or van.
In this role you will be given daily routes to patrol and will check that parking regulations are being adhered to at on-street and off-street locations. You will have excellent attention to detail, 10-15 miles per day in your legs, and an excellent customer rapport as you may need to deal with disgruntled members of the public.
In return you will be trained to do a regular, stable job, and will be given the freedom of the great outdoors, and a patch that you will grow to love and look after.
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Days: Monday to Saturday (5 days of – Sunday and one other weekday off work)
Hours: 07:30-15:30 and 10:00-18:00 shifts
Location: Across South Leicestershire
· Making daily routes on foot
· Walking 10-15 miles per day
· Issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCN)
· Inputting details legally
· Working outside in all weathers
· Able to diffuse disgruntled members of the public
· Lone working
Person / Experience
· Strong customer facing experience
· Ability to react under pressure
· Physically fit (walking 10-15 miles per day)
· Happy to work outdoors in all weathers
· Able to use technology (handsets)
· Able to learn and use PCN codes
· Please submit your CV through this site to apply for this role.