Saba Parking UKSaba is committed to helping its customers find the right parking space for them and their car.
**Due to the current Covid-19 situation, temporary safety measures have been implemented on site to ensure social distancing. As such, the temporary shift patterns for this role are:
Early shift: 07:00am – 14:30pm
Late shift: 14:30pm – 21:00pm
These are subject to change when restrictions are lifted**
Do you share the same values as Saba? Professional, innovative, committed, trustworthy and respectful to others. Do you have experience in a busy administrative and customer service environment? If so, then this could be the role for you!
Here at Saba, we are looking for individuals who not only share our values and have the required capabilities to carry out the core functions of the role but have a passion to deliver great service.
Saba are an industrial parking operator focussed exclusively on the development of solutions in the field of car park development, parking management and urban mobility, including property, concessions, leasing and management.
The Notice Processing Officer role at our Sutton Contract is a varied role, no two days will be the same. Your main objectives will be:
- Taking payments for parking notices issued, processing customer appeals, processing and issuing permits
- Dealing with customer queries at our reception desk, over the phone and via emails using Imperials 3Sixty, Permit Gateway and Permit Smarti systems
- Working with the Council team, you will be using their Google sheets reporting to manage customer queries relating to Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) appeals, permit issues and general complaints
- Assisting the team in banking and postage of customer correspondence where necessary.
Previous knowledge and experience is NOT essential. Saba will provide full training for the right candidate who demonstrates the below skills and experience:
– Strong administrative skills
– Proficient IT user as you will need to navigate through the Notice Processing computer system
– Interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
– Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
– Experience in a customer service environment would be desirable
We believe that working for Saba is great. Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees. Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Workplace Pension
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
- Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Merlin Entertainment Employee Discount
- Eye Care vouchers
- Length of Service Rewards
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Corporate discount on health & dental plans
- Employee discount on a multiple of gym memberships across the UK
In line with our obligations under The General Data Protection Regulation, please read our downloaded privacy notice for job applicants here – www.sabaparking.co.uk/careers
Note: Due to the nature of this role you will be required to undergo background security screening checks.