- To operate on street CCTV cameras, unattended devices recording images of potential parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions.
- To review and input images of potential parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions, in line with established guidelines and practices, generating penalty charge notices.
- To compile and classify evidence data and to maintain records and other documentation as required.
- To contribute effectively to maintain high levels of performance and quality in the work of the team.
- Accurately preparing official notices, statements, records and documents under confidential/secure conditions.
- Experience in CCTV enforcement or CCTV Surveillance/monitoring.
- Demonstrative commitment to equalities in employment and service provision.
- Working in a multi-ethnic community, appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Team work, flexibility within shift system. Reliable attendance at work. Customer Care. Preparedness to relocate if function transfer.
- Level 2 BTEC in CCTV Traffic Enforcement
- Relevant qualification / Experience for ANPR enforcement
- Understanding, knowledge and ability to follow guidelines that ensures compliance to Health and Safety at Work, Data Protection and other statutory requirements.
- Health and Safety aspects/issues, first aid/manual handling etc. in relation to working environment, i.e. Hazardous materials and relevant processes/legislations etc.
- Knowledge and experience of using IT/working knowledge adequate or sound knowledge required etc.
- Understanding and commitment to promoting and implementing the Council’s Equal Opportunities policies.
- To undertake any other temporary duties consistent with the basic duties and/or objectives of the post.
- The post Holder will be required to sign an Airwaves Acceptable Usage Policy and Confidentiality Agreement weekends and evenings on a regular basis
- Operation of a Camera Control Console and associated apparatus. Reading, writing, numeric, clerical and telephone skills.
- Basic computer skills. Interpersonal skills. Administrative skills including record keeping and routine reporting.
- Advance Computer and administrative skills.
- Enforcement of such parking and moving traffic contraventions in bus lanes and on the public highway generally as are enforceable by CCTV.
- Decriminalized parking enforcement. Contravention recognition and vehicle recognition.