Do you have experience as a camera enforcement operator? Have you previously operated on street CCTV cameras to record images of parking, bus lane and moving traffic violations? I’m excited to be able to recruit for Haringey Council who are looking for an experienced Camera Enforcement Operator who will join a capable team of peers.
- To operate all equipment within the control room incorporated in the parking enforcement camera system.
- To use the enclose circuit television system to observe parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- To gather, record and store evidence of all contraventions observed.
- Preparation of witness statements to take to court if required.
- To liaise with other Council Services, Police, Council Security and Emergency Control Staff, contractors and the operations and Revenues Divisions of the Parking Service.
- To operate and use all equipment in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the guidance and instructions given.
This is a perfect role if you want to work as part of a great team and improve on your personal skills. If you have the desired skills and this job interests you, apply today!