Total Parking Solutions LtdOne of the leading parking management operators in UK
TPS are amongst the leading parking management operators in the UK providing bespoke solutions to a wide range of clientele across all sectors, nationwide. The company has been operating for 14 years and enjoys a reputation within the industry for excellence of the high standards of service we provide in addition to the range of solutions we employ.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with a desire and hunger for success who can contribute to the growth of this rapidly expanding company. The BDM will be responsible for selling car park management solutions into all sectors in a defined geographical area including NHS, Retail & Leisure, Managing Agents and H&FE sector.
The person we are looking for will be used to performing within a target driven environment and will be tasked and responsible for prospecting 100% new business; converting leads into new business. Although fully supported by Account Management and Sales Management Departments providing internal leads via marketing campaigns you will be able to proactively engage with decision makers at all levels to generate new business.
This is a home/field-based position, with regular attendance at our offices in Northampton.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experienced in Business Development.
- A proven track record of exceeding monthly and annual growth targets.
- Experienced in telesales, telemarketing or sales.
- Ability to generate own leads and generate appointments.
- Confidence and energy as well as self-motivation.
- Excellent administration and computer skills.
- Experienced with a proven track record of closing deals and success in a sales environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Full, clean driving license.
- £25,000 – £30,000 base salary.
- + £20,000 uncapped OTE commission.
- Fully expensed company car.
- Mobile, laptop, pension, 25 days annual leave.
- Sales – 2 years (preferred).
- Business development – 2 years (preferred).