UK Parking ControlFrom the latest innovative technology solutions to the professional personnel that we employ, we are always committed to delivering effective and intelligent solutions, that enhance service levels, whilst elevating the customer experience.
This role reports into the Talent Acquisition Manager and the successful candidate will be working within the Recruitment and HR team. You will be responsible for the initial employment process of both Head Office staff and field based employees.
Full time, permanent, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
£19,000 – £21,000 – dependant on experience
Head Office, Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire however UKPC are currently operating a hybrid working policy with working hours currently split between home and head office.
- Sifting CV’s on various platforms for potential suitable candidates
- Holding initial telephone interviews
- Selection of potential candidates for interviews
- Confirmations of both telephone and video calls to interviewees
- Provide feedback to candidates
- Organise recruiters schedule in line with the priority of vacancies
- Scheduling interviews for recruiters with potential candidates
- Working closely with Line Managers throughout the organisation to identify required profiles of candidates needed
- Placing job adverts for new vacancies on both in-house system and external systems
- Maintaining recruitment and HR databases
- Ensuring new starters are set up on in-house HR system
- Liaising with new employees prior to start date
- Be a highly motivated individual who enjoy taking ownership and accountability when dealing with potential candidates
- Be effective at sorting through a high number of applicant’s CV’s at a quick pace
- Be an enthusiastic and focused individual who is self-motivated
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Build relationships with internal colleagues and potential new employees
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment with a desire to exceed expectations
- To work as part of a team and manage change whilst adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations.
- Be able to deal with verbal and written instructions
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in writing
- Able to take ownership and accountability when making decisions
- Be able to deal professionally with all types of stakeholders
- Positive attitude