UKPCWe provide a extensive range of services and understand the importance of providing comprehensive parking management solutions for your customers, tenants and staff.
As a Parking Management Consultant you will specialise in sales and be passionate about success and getting the deal done, whether by phone or in person selling. You will be selling our full suite of products and services to the retail, NHS, education, FM, leisure and hospitality markets. A full induction programme is in place to support you in succeeding. Externally, this role is known as a Business Development Manager, however internally you will be known as a Parking Management Consultant.
This role is predominantly field based (regionally across the UK) however you will be required to attend meetings at head office on an ad hoc basis and to attend monthly sales meetings at head office. You will be required to work Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (1-hour lunch) and there will however be regular occasions where you will need to work outside of these hours.
Head of Commercial Development
Basic £25,000 – £35,000 per annum (subject to the normal deductions)
OTE £39,000 – £49,000 per annum
Company car/car allowance
Main duties and responsibilities:
- This is regional role (responsible for new sales in specific regions of the UK) and will be targeted to research, identify and prospect for new business across multiple industry sectors.
- All new business must fall within the guidelines set out by UKPC
- You will conduct face to face meetings/conference calls to identify key decision makers, generate sales leads and increase market awareness of UKPC’s services.
- You will build your sales pipeline and track progress via the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- You will work smart and effectively to achieve various sales and activity targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- You will work with the marketing department to schedule social media, email and postal campaigns and then create and execute telephone follow-ups.
- You will arrange and undertake customer meetings, presentations and create sales proposals, following the sales process from start to finish. Overnight stays may be required as necessary.
- You will track responses, schedule follow up calls and plan your own diary.
- Attendance at industry exhibitions, organised events and networking shops.
- You will work closely with the Account Management Teams to facilitate 100% customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a Sales/ Business Development role
- A solid business development track record with a ‘hunting’ focus for new business and able to demonstrate your successes.
- Computer literate (MS Office) and have excellent written and numerical skills
- Being organised, disciplined and ideally experienced at using Sales/CRM software to track activity and report sales pipelines.
- Thriving under pressure and enjoy inter-company competition.
- Having excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrating strong time management and the ability to prioritise tasks at hand.
- Full and valid driving licence required