Parking EyeThe largest car park management company in the UK
We are the largest car park management company in the UK with exciting plans to grow and expand even further.
An opportunity has become available within our busy Fields Operations Team.
Support company operations by providing on site surveys, documentation, installation advice and other relevant engineering duties.
Main tasks of job:
- UK wide working with significant travel and regular working away from home to meet business objectives.
- Work on own using initiative and be innovative with common sense approach to ANPR design and solutions and able to deliver continuous improvements.
- Expected to survey for Civils/Electrical/Technical Communications.
- Able to manage own workload and understand the changing needs of the Business and adapt to accommodate. Flexible approach • Performing surveys for new site installations as well as existing site changes.
- Documentation relating to new site installations (site surveys, signage plans etc).
- Obtaining necessary information from job sheets and specified documentation, to ensure surveys are completed properly.
- Liaising with clients and customers where necessary to obtain relevant information required.
- Problem solving, using a logical approach.
- Suggesting new ideas and ways to improve the PEYE system set up.
- Administration duties including time sheet completion and expenses (prepared to the necessary standards) and submit these in line with relevant deadlines.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety and welfare requirements, complying with any additional ParkingEye and clients’ requirements.
- Fast paced department with tight SLAs and deadlines.
- Adhoc duties that may be assigned on an as needed basis.
- Contributing to the team effort.
Please note this is a National Role and will require working away from home.
Formal Qualifications and Experience required:
- 2 years’ experience in Surveying.
- Experience in demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
- Experience in working under pressure.
- Experience would benefit in Civils/Electrical/Technical Communications.
- Experience in demonstrating working to tight timescales effectively.
- Experience in dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
- CSCS (Desirable but not essential).
- Working at Heights (Desirable but not essential).
- Must have a valid full UK driving licence.
- Excellent organisational skills.