Parking EyeThe market leading provider of ANPR Car Park Management services in the UK
ParkingEye are the market leading provider of ANPR Car Park Management services in the UK, with exciting plans to grow and expand even further.
An opportunity has become available within our busy, high functioning, friendly sales team. We are seeking consultative sales professionals for a desk based role to identify, asses and qualify new business opportunities. Your objective is to achieve a combination of KPI based targets that carry a weighting to both revenue and quality. You will be expected to achieve on a consistent and ongoing basis. Your daily plan will include, prospect identification, validating the correct decision maker, appointment setting and quality control.
As a sales development representative your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and identifying potential customers and key decision makers.
- Managing and maintain your own pipeline/workflow.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Manage email correspondence.
- Achieve department target and KPI’s.
- Create quality appointments.
- Strong knowledge of computers, internet research and using Microsoft Office and sales CRM software.
- Confidence when dealing with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow and to give clear instructions.
- Commercial awareness for work with corporate clients – an understanding of questioning techniques and active listening skills.
- Excellent people skills and a friendly manner – the ability to engage with people on all levels.
- Good timekeeping, reliable and determined.
- Discretion, confidentiality and resilience.
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivation to exceed sales targets.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Objection handling skills.
This is a full-time role, with a competitive salary and a great commission scheme.
If you are looking for a career as part of a successful team, within a market leading company , we look forward to hearing from you.
We offer a competitive basic salary, uncapped bonus and company benefit scheme.