Parking EyeWarehouse Logistics
We are the largest car park management company in the UK with exciting plans to grow and expand even further.
An opportunity has become available within our busy, friendly Warehouse and Logistics Team. We are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative
- To manage the processing of stock returns to the Warehouse from a variety of sources.
- Assess, test and repair kit and return to manufacturer for repair as appropriate.
- To assist the warehouse/logistics team.
This varied role will cover aspects of:
- Stock control – receipt, booking in and location of incoming goods.
- Stock accuracy checks.
- Processing old stock returned by engineers.
- Dispatch of stock.
- Use of Parking Eye Stock Management System.
- Adhere to Site health and safety.
- Experience in warehouse processes and operations.
- Experience of using Stock Management Systems.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in PC set-up, configuration and support.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operation Systems (XP/7&8).
- Knowledge of Networking concepts including TCP/IP, Ethernet, LANs and Wi-Fi.
- Knowledge of ADSL broadband and router configurations.
- Good communication skills.
- Team working skills.
- Ability to plan time effectively, prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
ParkingEye is committed to staff development and training.