Parking EyeThe largest car park management company in the UK
ParkingEye are market leaders in our industry, we are looking for experienced, motivated Technical APNR Maintenance Engineers to undertake reactive maintenance and support company operations.
You will be responsible for onsite technical maintenance of APNR technology, servers and routers.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Experienced in the configuration, test and maintaining LAN equipment and services, including switches, routers, firewalls & VPN.
- Problem solving, problem detection and repairing system faults, using a logical approach.
- Promote a strong behavioural based safety culture.
- Undertake other tasks as required within personal competencies.
- Mentor, train and support other engineers in order to develop our in-house development skills.
- Experienced in the configuration, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft windows and server.
- Liaising with clients/customers and other on-site trades regarding our works to obtain relevant information required for the task.
- Ensure Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained to required levels.
Formal qualifications and experience required:
- The applicant should possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a comparable role together with good knowledge of ANPR or CCTV systems, Servers, Wireless kit and Routers.
- A valid driving licence and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers.
- Proven experience in a support role that entails multiple technologies.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities across a wide range of hardware/software solutions.
- A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Understanding of networking, including installation aspects along with configuration and test elements.
- Routers (ADSL & 4G).
- Wireless equipment.
- TCP/IP configuration.
- Cat 5/6 data cabling.
- Fault finding.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- High attention to detail, with the mindset to check for expected outcomes.
- CSCS Card.
- ECS Gold Card is preferential but not mandatory.
- IPAF – is preferential but not mandatory.
The role involves reactive maintenance and we have over 2,500 sites nationwide, you must be prepared to travel and work away throughout the week as the business requires.
If you have exceptional technical knowledge and experience as well as troubleshooting methodology, communication & interpersonal skills please get in touch.