Saba Parking UKSaba is committed to helping its customers find the right parking space for them and their car.
**Due to the current Covid-19 situation, temporary safety measures have been implemented on site to ensure social distancing. As such, the temporary shift pattern for this role is 09:00am – 17:00pm – subject to change when restrictions are lifted**
Do you share the same values as Saba? Professional, innovative, committed, trustworthy and respectful to others. Do you have experience in a busy administrative and customer service environment? If so, then this could be the role for you!
Here at Saba, we are looking for individuals who not only share our values and have the required capabilities to carry out the core functions of the role but have a passion to deliver great service.
Saba are an industrial parking operator focussed exclusively on the development of solutions in the field of car park development, parking management and urban mobility, including property, concessions, leasing and management. The Sutton contract operates under the 2004 Traffic Management Act and the Notice Processing Manager role is an exciting opportunity to lead and oversee the work of our Notice Processing Team. Your main objectives will be:
- Leading by example, managing, and motivating the Notice Processing Team ensuring that everyone deals effectively with the public, other members of staff and the client as required
- Participating in the recruitment process for new members of staff, carrying out appraisals for your team and holding disciplinary meetings when required
- Oversee all aspects of this department ensuring customer and client expectations are met
- Manage backlogs for both Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) appeals and permits in line with SLA’s
- You must have a thorough understanding of the Notice Processing Computer System to assist the team with problems or queries they may have
Skills and Experience:
Applicants must be highly motivated, numerate and computer literate, possess good written and oral communication skills and knowledge of parking contracts. You will need a clear understanding of Contract Operations together with the ability to develop effective relationships at all levels, both within our organisation and with the client.
- Knowledge of TMA 2004
- Supervising and managing a team
- Experience in Notice Processing and Parking Shop procedures
We believe that working for Saba is great. Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees. Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Workplace Pension
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
- Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Merlin Entertainment Employee Discount
- Eye Care vouchers
- Length of Service Rewards
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Corporate discount on health & dental plans
- Employee discount on a multiple of gym memberships across the UK
In line with our obligations under The General Data Protection Regulation, please read our downloaded privacy notice for job applicants here – www.sabaparking.co.uk/careers
Note: As you will be working with cash, any offer of employment will be subject to criminal record and credit checks.