DCBLDCBL is one of the UK’s largest Enforcement companies exclusively featured in the popular Channel 5 TV series Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!
Due to our continued growth, and the acquisition of new clients, DCBL is seeking to recruit an experienced New Business, Sales and Client Service Associate.
If you have experience within both a sales and fast-paced client services environment and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to build a long-term career with an award-winning organisation!
DCBL are the industry leaders in debt recovery and High Court enforcement, with the business exclusively showcased on Prime-Time television on Netflix, Channel 5 and 5STAR, in the hit series ‘Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!’. Our services are delivered by fully qualified and highly experienced teams, with our staff being selected on their ethical, competent, and professional approach.
As part of Direct Group, we have recently seen unprecedented growth within the company and are looking to hire like-minded people who want to grow alongside us.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of £28,000 to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Office hours between 8am and 5pm (36.5 hours per week)
- Early finish Fridays
- No weekends
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive training programme
- Genuine progression through the business
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Liaise with clients over the telephone, you will fully understand their needs and provide them with the correct pathway to recover their outstanding debts.
- Provide excellent technical advice surrounding debt recovery, high court enforcement, residential and commercial rental arrears and eviction services.
- Follow in-house training, you will be comfortable with using tracing software to proactively identify new business opportunities for our agents.
- Receive inbound calls and collecting payments.
- Support our Clients by answering any queries they may have relating to their case.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients ensuring long-term partnerships are formed.
- Communicate with Clients both verbally, and in writing.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and remain focused and organised under pressure.
If you have the passion and desire to take on this fantastic New Business, Sales & Client Service Associate position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.