UKPCWe provide a extensive range of services and understand the importance of providing comprehensive parking management solutions for your customers, tenants and staff.
This is a full-time leadership role within UKPC with overall responsibility for new business sales and profitability of the estate. Working in conjunction with the Commercial Director and leading the Sales & Account Management teams you will propose, and co-ordinate agreed strategies for the development of the company, in order to ensure that the company is positioned as an industry leader in both the ANPR and WPS markets. Alongside other functions within UKPC, you will monitor and direct the sales, marketing and account management activities of the company and establish appropriate systems and operations to grow the customer base and services of UKPC.
This role is both field and head office based. You will be required to spend 3 per week at the Head Office 9am – 5.30pm (1-hour lunch) and the other 2 days in the field.
Basic £40,000 – £50,000 per annum (subject to the normal deductions)
OTE £70,000 – £80,000 per annum
Company car/ car allowance
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the day to day management of the Business Development team.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Setting targets for new business development for the Key Account Managers and Parking Management Consultants
- Interviewing and hiring new members of the overall commercial team
- Implementing new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts
- identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services
- Implementing sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks
- Setting tough but achievable revenue targets for the Key Account Managers and the Parking Management Consultants.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
- Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Previous experience working in a senior commercial role (within a similar industry) with a minimum of 4 years sales management experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong management skills and experience
- Proven track record of managing teams who generate new business and achieve revenue growth.
- Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams.
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong management practices
- You must be target orientated
- Full and valid driving licence