UKPCWe provide a extensive range of services and understand the importance of providing comprehensive parking management solutions for your customers, tenants and staff.
The Head of ANPR Operations role is responsible for overseeing the daily activities across the ANPR field operations department including all ANPR functions such as Maintenance, Logistics, Installations, and H&S regulatory compliance. Within this department there is responsibility for the setup of WPS sites.
The Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing UKPC’s services and implementing technology solutions. To be successful in this role you will need to be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the parking industry. You must be committed to productivity, efficiencies and compliance and ultimately, you’ll ensure our ANPR operations run smoothly and that all WPS sites are set up correctly.
This role is based at UKPC’s head office and will be required to work Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (1-hour lunch)
Basic £40,000 – £50,000 (subject to the normal deductions)
OTE £50,000 – £60,000
Company car/car allowance
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborating with senior management to formulate strategy
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Overseeing implementation and maintenance of all ANPR solutions.
- Formulate business strategy with the senior management team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate service operations
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (where applicable)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organisation
- Manage contracts and relations with suppliers, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organisation optimise costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Day to day management of the team including managing performance
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Experience of working within the Parking industry in a similar role.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Excellent people management skills
- Familiarity with all business functions including Commercial, HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Commercially minded
- Excellent time keeping
- Experience with implementing parking hardware/software systems
- Strong understanding of electrical and civil processes and regulations
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude