ENFORCEMENT EXECUTIVE / CHORLEY / £18,575 PER ANNUM & GREAT BENEFITS
If you have a background in Customer Service, Sales or Claims Handling, then this Enforcement Executive position could be the perfect fit! We guarantee competitive pay, an excellent working environment and opportunities for career progression.
Parkingeye is an advanced provider of a wide range of parking solutions to support businesses whilst working ethically with our motorists. We offer smart, flexible and integrated carpark management solutions to help increase parking revenue, reduce car park abuse and improve customer satisfaction.
The Enforcement Executive will be responsible for a high volume of cases, guiding them through the early stages of the claims process and responding to a wide-ranging number of enforcement related queries from both inside and outside the business.
It’s also important to demonstrate our values: Be Passionate, Let’s Innovate, Embrace Collaboration, Nurture Trust and Drive Excellence.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of £18,575
- Great hours – Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- 23 days holiday which increases with service, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Cashback scheme for medical costs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and wellbeing focus including Mental Health First Aiders and Health and Wellbeing Champions
- Gym Memberships and lots of other free benefits
- Dress down days in the Office and Company funded events
- Free onsite parking
Key Responsibilities of the Enforcement Executive:
- Assessing whether a case is suitable for a county court claim
- Dealing with calls, correspondence and payments from motorists in relation to court claims
- Dealing with correspondence from the courts
- Ensuring that all case records are up to date
- Creating and monitoring potential instalment plans
- Reviewing cases and sending a letter before claim to motorists where appropriate
- Using reports to collate data and action as appropriate
- Making constructive and proactive suggestions about changes that could be implemented to improve the enforcement process
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within customer service / call centre environment
- Ability to investigate problems.
- Patient & methodical with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated & able to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
If you have the drive and customer service skills to be successful in this Enforcement Executive position, then APPLY TODAY and let’s discuss role in more detail.