Saba Parking UKSaba Parking UK is committed to helping its customers find the right parking space for them and their car.
Saba are a market leader in the UK for the provision of car parking and associated services.
We are currently recruiting for a commercially aware and self-motivated individual to work as the Contract and Security Manager at our Doncaster Royal Infirmary contract sites.
You will have 3 hospital sites under your control and you will be accountable for the operational management and delivery of all services within the business area. This includes management and collection of parking revenues, CCTV network monitoring and overseeing the management & development of a team of 16, consisting of both front-line security and parking enforcement staff. In this role, you will be ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the site and provision of a consistently strong link with all key internal and external stakeholders. This would include internal and client senior management, guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address all client concerns and tight management of maintaining SLA’s.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship and supplier management skills. The post holder will be expected to positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business acting as a champion for customer care at times.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a track record of success in supporting a major business contract, business unit or region and providing support to a professional function and have adequate managerial and/or technical experience.
Prospective candidates must have a proven track record in managing budgets and be able to demonstrate a financially robust approach to deliver the profitability expectations, including managing and achieving set KPI’s. A clean, full driving licence (category B – Manual) is essential.
Due the nature of this role and working within the confines of a hospital, the successful candidate must be prepared to undergo a 5-year background security check, under the BS7858 standard. In addition, understanding of the SIA security management standard is essential.
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager working hours are 40 per week, Monday to Friday. As this is a 24-hour operation, 365 days per year, you might be required to work weekends and nights if and when required. Additional hours may be required by the individual in order to fulfil the role and depending on the need of the trust and the business at any given time.
What is the ‘ideal’ candidate for this role? Here at Saba we are looking for individuals who have the required capabilities not only to carry out the core functions of the role but have a passion to deliver great service:
- Comprehensive literacy, and interpersonal skills in order to deal with the public effectively
- Initiative – we love to hear your ideas!
- The ability to work with minimum supervision but also as part of a team
- Able to problem solve during stressful situations
- A full, clean driving licence (CatB1 manual) is desirable
- An enjoyment of working in all weather conditions
We believe that working for Saba is great. Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees. Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Work Place Pension
- Free Uniform where applicable
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
- Merlin Entertainment Employee Discount
- Eye Care vouchers
- Length of Service Rewards
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Simply Health Corporate discount on health & dental plans
- Employee discount on a multiple of gym memberships across the UK with ‘My Gym Discounts’
- O2 Open employee benefit scheme offering discounted mobile phone contracts with up to 25% off
In line with our obligations under The General Data Protection Regulation, please read our downloaded privacy notice for job applicants here – https://uk.parkSaba.com/en/careers