Duties will include:
* Issue PCNs to vehicles that are parked in contravention of the parking regulations
* Record evidence and observations to monitor vehicles parking
* Report any equipment that is in need of repair, so we can get it fixed as quickly as possible
* Report other problems with the signs, lined or activity on street
* Report abandoned vehicles to management
The candidate we need must be an excellent communicator with previous enforcement experience of 6 months or more, you will have an eye for detail along with experience of working with computerised systems.
This role will require you to hold either the City and Guilds / NVQ or Wamitab certificate in Parking Enforcement
You will be required to work 40 + hours per week, Monday to Sunday on a rota’d basis.
This role of Civil Enforcement Officer will pay between £12.00 – £13.50 per hour.
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you may know that works within the parking industry please contact the parking team at Unity Recruitment on (phone number removed) and press 1 for the parking department