Civil Enforcement Officer
Must have previous experience as a Civil Enforcement Officer.
Key result areas/overview.
Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs) patrol the streets. Their primary role is to encourage considerate parking by taking appropriate action against illegally parked vehicles so that the other drivers can go about their daily business with minimum disruption. They work together with CCTV cameras to issue tickets (Officially known as “penalty charge notices” or “PCNs”) to vehicles that do not comply with parking regulations.
The Dimensions of this role
* Issue PCNs to vehicles that are parked in contravention of the parking regulations
* Record evidence and observations to monitor vehicles parking
* Report any equipment that is in need of repair, so we can get it fixed as quickly as possible
* Report other problems with the signs, lined or activity on street
* Report abandoned vehicles to management
The candidate we need must be an excellent communicator with previous enforcement experience of 6 months or more, you will have an eye for detail along with experience of working with computerised systems. Uniform will be provided for the role; however you will be expected to provide your own black shoes.
You will be required to work 37+ hours per week.
This role of Civil Enforcement Officer will pay £11-£12 ph LTD
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you may know that works within the parking industry please contact the parking team at unity recruitment on (phone number removed) and press 1 for the parking department.
*Unity offer referral schemes for all successful referrals at officer level*
**Previous Parking industry experience is essential for all parking vacancies**